|Location on World Map|
|Warriors' Guild||←||Burthorpe||→||Black Knight's Fortress|
# of banks?
Burthorpe is one of two areas of Asgarnia that is not controlled by the White knights. (The other is the Black Knights' Fortress, held by the white knights' arch rivals, the Black Knights. Also, the Druids have control over Taverley, but there isn't any formal government there that is known to players, so it's usually counted in with Burthorpe).
- Burthorpe is home to the Warriors' Guild, which houses a large combination of melee-based activities. Players' attack and strength levels must add up to a total of 130 to enter.
- Just to the south of Burthorpe is the Heroes' Guild.
- Wistan runs a general store - Burthorpe Supplies - on the east side of town.
- Burthorpe is also the respawn point of Bob the Jagex Cat, as his pet human is Unferth.
- There is a mechanism to unlock an equipment room in Burthorpe involved in the Death Plateau Quest.
- Turael, the lowest ranking slayer master, can be found in the house with the yellow skull icon. He gives the easiest Slayer assignments, and has the usual slayer items for sale. He can also change slayer assignments for you.